Our plant maintenance services team is dedicated to handling tasks that range from transformer troubleshooting to duct work to welding. We provide you with maintenance personnel whenever you have a need arise. Our project management capabilities also enable us to help you plan and mitigate potential issues before they happen. By giving you a long-term vision we can help to improve efficiency and reliability.
Our plant maintenance services include:
• Field Service Engineer inspections of Electrostatic Precipitators, Fabric Filter Baghouses, and Mechanical Dust Collectors.
• Provide skilled labor maintenance crew with qualified supervision to perform electrostatic precipitator maintenance on all OEM
• Inspect/service duct work
• Provide, repair, replace expansion joints (all styles and designs)
• Provide, repair, replace dampers (all styles)
• Provide unbiased Quality Control monitoring of maintenance projects
• Project Management
• Inspections and maintenance service to Fabric Filter Baghouse
• Inspections and maintenance service to mechanical dust collectors
• Shop fabrication of various items
• Electrostatic Precipitator controller troubleshooting
• Transformer/rectifier troubleshooting
• Perform maintenance service on any OEM air pollution control equipment
• Perform QC services in the field or shops to ensure the customer equipment is held to standards
• Perform and provide internal inspections and act as third party neutral inspector representing the customer
• We offer field service crew with supervision to perform most mechanical repair type jobs ranging from 1 day until job completion
• Certified welders and experienced construction crews with safety first work ethic
• We service the following industries: Power Generation, Cement, Pulp and Paper, Chemical, and Textile.
For info on Coastal Electrical Construction or our Plant Maintenance services, call (850) 380-9978.